Monday, February 17, 2014

Well, there was ALOT of ink/paint spray left on the wax paper under the tags. Do we waste it? Oh, no! I grabbed a few sheets of watercolor paper and blotted it up, sort of like monoprinting. Here are the results:

Oh, the possibilities!

I was really excited after watching 's 15 minutes of mixed media. It her video she used waterbrushes with added color and I loved her results. So I went out to my local art and crafts store with my coupon in hand to get a supply of waterbrushes, and I ended up with this set of goodness!


These are watercolor brushes made by Speedball, and they are lovely to work with.

I used one of the sheets I had soaked up the paint and ink with, and filled in most of the white space with the watercolor brushes. 

The following is a project I completed for a friend using one of my no paint left behind sheets.



I think it turned out nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment