Saturday, February 15, 2014

Art Tag Bookmarks!

Art tag bookmarks for Valentine's day! Here are some picts of the process:

Drying w/ my vintage heat tool :)

On each color tag, I used 3 colors of Tulip fabric sprays first (opaque). Then we sprayed with 3 colors of Dylusions. We finished up with 3 colors of Fireworks sprays.

My 7yo daughter was helping spray the tags.

After the background was dry I stamped some cool motifs with Tim Holtz French Market and Imagestamps Border Lines. I couldn't find my permanent stamp pad (probably lost in the flood we had) so I pounced some Higgins Eternal black ink.

These are the finished bookmarks. I printed verses on tracing paper, tore, and glued w/ a glue stick. 
I sprayed a top coat of UV acrylic gloss and finished off w/ a yarn tassel look.


No comments:

Post a Comment