Friday, January 30, 2015

Winter Blast and A Little Scribble

So I had it all planned. I was going to have a lovely post of my art class making Valentine's Day cards. But, alas, due to the snowy weather it was cancelled.

I did, however, get a couple snow pictures, and boy! - trudging in the snow is hard work! I find it completely beautiful here when it snows heavily. It is at least a foot deep out there, which is a drastic change to growing up in the Georgia winters of we're lucky if we get 2 inches for 2 days!


This is our pretty German Shepherd pup, Ziva. She accompanied me on my trek.




Buffalo Creek is right across the drive way, and it is beautiful in every season (except the rainy ones).



So now we get to a little scribble I did. It is not much as far as my handiwork, but this is what I thought when I was thinking about Valentine's day cards. This isn't a card, though; it was just practice. It is free to copy, if you like that messy, sketchy look.




1 comment:

  1. Sunny I don't see email sign up on this page but I have shared on Facebook and will follow on Pinterest and Instagram & good luck to everyone

    ReplyDelete